Enterprise Application Development
& Integration (ERP) - Energy
Microsoft Dynamics & EAI
Energy Action is Australia’s leading energy management firm and a leading provider of innovative Energy Procurement, Contract Management & Environmental Reporting, and Projects and Advisory
As the Energy market experts, they are committed to bringing innovation to energy management technology and services, and to deliver positive environmental and financial outcomes for its clients through the best relationship management, analytics and data integrity.
The challenge was to implement ERP system in MS Dynamics and custom develop Enterprise Auctions platform with real-time data updates and complex business processes across departments in the company.
- The system architecture is a Micro services architecture based on Microsoft Azure cloud technologies and integrating with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV
- Developed and delivered an innovative data analytics mobile application platform for iOS, Android and windows.
- Developed and delivered premium monitoring service, Energy Metrics Platinum web application
- Migrated the data from the existing MS-Access database to cloud technologies in short time frame
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform implementation to accommodate the new business processes for sales, invoicing & reporting.
- Expert Test Automation team designed and developed test automation framework for critical applications to minimize the Regression Testing time using cost effective tools
- Re-engineered the Auction Portal in latest Azure Technologies
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, NAV, Azure, Service Fabric, Ionic Framework, Microsoft BI (SSIS, SSRS), Bootstrap, TFS, AngularJS, SQL Server, GitHUB, JIRA