PRODUCTION FACILITY IS BETTER MONITORED TO PREVENT HAZARDS
Environment Alerts & Monitoring System
Wave Industries is an instrumentation manufacturing company. They designed and manufactured industrial control and monitoring instrumentation.
HAWK – EYE 800 SYSTEM
Hawk – Eye 800 is a windows based tablet application used as a recorder, controller and alarm monitor that align process control, monitoring and reporting with PLC capability with cost effective product. It is developed with enough inputs / outputs, graphics and processing power to provide solution for most small to medium processes on an 8Inch windows tablet. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn.
The Hawk – Eye 800 is a paperless chart recorder designed for a wide range of applications (Food Processing Industry, Meat Industry, Cold Storage Plants, and water processing plants), it is based upon the design of the earlier MLG350 series data-logger but with expanded capability.
Significantly the Hawk – Eye 800 has an inbuilt tablet with an 8’’ touch-screen display. The tablet runs under Windows O/S and the app is based upon the MAP350 software.
The Hawk – Eye 800 is a rugged, user-friendly, low cost data logger, it is used to precisely monitor, alarm and permanently log up to 8 different inputs second by second to a server by RABBIT-MQ messaging service.
OBJECTIVES OF PROJECT
- Develop a user friendly interface
- Develop an easy to use system
- Low cost solution to market
KEY FEATURES OF HAWK – EYE 800
- Add and remove user ids and set password to exclude unauthorized users.
- Define linear or nonlinear transfer functions and their engineering units.
- Individually set alarm mode (high or low), set-points, hysteresis (dead-band) and time delay for the two alarm points of each input.
- Save and retrieve the instrumental configuration from files on a PC.
- Display the real time values of each input and associated alarms in a user friendly, easy to read faceplate design scaled to your range of interest.
- Tabulate data recorded on SQLCE DB. This reporting feature allows you to select a time and date range for each
- interval reported. Reports can be manually generated or automatically generated and emailed.
- Set up a schedule of reports so that any user can have data delivered in CSV format and graphed.
Log and tabulate your own meaningful alarm messages and record corrective actions taken to demonstrate due diligence.