Job Type: Full time
Experience: 4+ years
- 4 years of minimum experience in software development following best practices and coding standards, with a special focus on .NET Core is required.
- Strong proficiency needed in C# and the .NET Core framework.
- Write efficient, maintainable, and clean code in C# and other relevant technologies. Implement new features, make upgrades or enhancements and fix bugs to meet project goals.
- Strong hold on database design and development, preferably with SQL Server or other relational databases.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Ensuring scalability, high performance, and utmost security by contributing to the design and architecture of software systems. Collaborate with architects to define technical solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and perform unit testing to ensure software quality. Ensuring and enhancing the reliability of applications through resolving software defects.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required. Collaboratively work with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and other developers, to gather and comprehend the requirements and ensure timely deliveries.