Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 6+ Years
· Minimum 5 years of total experience as a software developer of complex software applications.
· Strong hands-on experience in .NET software development of complex new software products.
· Experience in C#
· Experience in building Custom JS plugins & PCF controls is added advantage.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and CRM.
· Experience on MS D365 platform.
· Hands-on Experience in building PowerApps Model Driven Solutions.
· Experience in building MS workflow & MS Power Automate.
· Experience with Data Verse & CDS systems.
· Exposure to DevOps, CI/CD integration with the code base.
· Coach and mentor, the junior development team at a technical level (code reviews, best practices, architecture guidance).
· Coordinate and communicate with clients.
· Develop documentation and development plans.
· Participate in creating software estimates.
· Collaborate to develop company-wide best practices and standard code components.
· Support positive change and promote the innovative application of technology.
· Participate in open communication and collaboration with your team, business partners, management, and other Information Technology personnel.
· Evaluate and implement new Information Technology concepts and techniques, technical and industry developments, and services.