Impressive Global Telco Implementations by Covalense
In a short span of 15 months, Covalense developed a very strong Oracle BRM practice at their Bangalore development centre. A 70 member team is working for several Tier-1 & 2 Telcos across 8 countries worldwide such as Mobily, Telstra, Vodafone, Orange, Telecom, Cspire Wireless etc. Some impressive Oracle BRM implementations include:
- Covalense’s solution architects who are working with Oracle, Korea are helping Korea Telecom in building end-to-end solutions on Oracle Communication stack.
- Covalense played anchor role for HP-MphasiS in a complex Oracle BRM upgrade (6.5 to 7.7 versions) for Telstra Australia.
- Covalense supporting C spire Wireless, USA for the past 2+ years.
- Under a preferred vendor arrangement with IBM, Covalense is supporting Vodafone, Greece & Australia.
- Covalense has partnered with Deloitte Consulting for Oracle OSS space across Telkom, South Africa.
- Mobily, a part of Etihad-Etisalat consortium in Saudi Arabia has Oracle BSS/ OSS implementations and support provided by Covalense.
- Oracle BRM implementations across YTL Communications, Malaysia are supported by Covalense.
- Covalense partnered with Saudi Business Machines (SBM) and Enabil, Canada to deliver OCNM and OCSB implementations across Saudi Arabia.
- Covalense is also supporting Maxis, a premier telecom operator in Malaysia for their interconnect operations support activities as part of the Managed Services.